What are you eating for lunch today???

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 191 1231151101 ... LastLast

Me: Turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard on an everything bagel..chips..diet snapple peach iced tea....

I always surf the net when I eat lunch at work..do you????

whatever I feel like.......

I don't plan frivolous stuff like that ahead of time....

I rocked the PB&J today, along with some carrots and crackers. Lunch time is about the only time I don't surf while at work. When it's nice I go for a walk in the park next door, otherwise I hang around with some work buddies in the cafeteria here.
    Brian

Leftover grilled pork chop, mashed potatoes and steamed beans/carrots. We usually make extra servings of our dinners for lunch the next day.
    I ski double black diamonds.

PB&J with a nice big glass of milk and some cantalope

Quote Originally Posted by llamborghinii View Post
    whatever I feel like.......

I don't plan frivolous stuff like that ahead of time....
    Oh yeah you're west coast so it's not even lunch yet for you...shit I always plan frivolous stuff ahead of time..I look forward to lunch..The delivery driver at my work never eats breakfast or lunch and he's 250 pounds..starving all day and than eating a big dinner really screws with his metabolism..

The old Grilled Steeze Sandwich ate alot of Pizza, Taco Bell, and Arbys for lunch..but now I'm trying to be healthier to drop a few pounds for ski season..

Tuna on rye with lettuce and onions and a bag of chips. We have a cafeteria in our office and get $8 a day Mon - Thurs for lunch. With a brick oven pizza station and a grill I was able to pork up nicely. These days its back to the salad and sandwich station.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Shit. I knew I fogot to do something today.

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    Shit. I knew I fogot to do something today.
    ct...it's probably cause your bothered my the market Get yourself some DOG to protect your backside and your appetite and memory will return.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com

" Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all -- in which case, you fail by default,"

To beat the grim reaper in life it's not about how long you live but how you live it.

Thread Information