• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Different weather and winter specific forecasting Websites, Apps & Maps. What are you using?

Kingslug20

NOAA predicted 1 to 2 inches...
We,'re getting that an hour now..8 to 14 actually coming.

Newpylong

Weatherunderground. It's what we used when plannng snowmaking too due to accuracy and nice visualizations with data points.

Edd

I’ve used WeatherUnderground over the years and had countless glitches. One year I even paid for it and just didn’t suit me somehow.

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

I know folks have their issues with him, but Skiology Matt has been a great resource IMO with all of the ski area specific information he pulls together and presents in a comprehensible manner.

KustyTheKlown

i know the 10 day gfs is fairy tales, but holy shit the 10 day gfs has my jackson/sun valley/utah trip setting up fucking huge beginning 2/14 and continuing til the end of the current model projections around the 21st. dark blue dumps on all three places every day.

ThatGuy

Awesome Sam Didier GIF by Jerology

Kingslug20

Well at least I had snow 5 out of 11 days...
Looks like winter here..is just not happening
:(

KustyTheKlown

Well at least I had snow 5 out of 11 days...
Looks like winter here..is just not happening
:(

yea that stinks. they had such a big december/january and then totally dried up. the engine appears to start cranking again around feb 14. fingers and all extremities crossed.

Kingslug20

I'll still be out there no matter what..it's been ok so far..the castle rock days where great.
Just have to make the most of it.