• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Last weekend in October..what's everybody up to???

Hey All,

It's almost the weekend, what's everybody up to?

Thursday evening: 6:30PM appointment at work..it should only take about an hour..then Outback steakhouse take-out and beer...and watch good Thursday night TV and surf the net. I'll probably take a long walk late-night around my hood.

Friday: Half day at work, hit up the local bar for pinball, food, and Franciskanner..clean my apartment, go grocery shopping, parking lot pimping at Target.

Saturday/Sunday...I want to hike sometime..even in the rain..I also want to find new ski boots, more underarmour, ski socks, and start looking for a new jacket. The ones at Sports Chalet have a free midweek Blue ticket which I'll donate to someone if I get my jacket there. I'm also going to probably see my grand-ma..I got her this mad steezy clock with big print for her car..for $3 on Amazon.com..

Everybody have a good weekend..

Grassi21

Tailgating and taking in the UConn U. of S. Florida game on Saturday. Sunday should be a blast. I'm doing a second coat of milk paint on the dining room chairs. Oh, and watching some football of course.

Hawkshot99

FRiday working at a tent sale, then going to see Saw 4

Sat. Workin in the shop.

Sun. Workin in the shop. Miss most of the football games......

hammer

Boy Scout camping trip with my son...we have a few adult leaders in the troop that are great cooks so I'll be eating well...8)

drjeff

Friday - out to dinner with the wife and kids

Saturday - long run in the AM, followed by leaf work in the yard and then having some friends over to watch the sox/rockies and UCONN/Sout Florida games

Sunday - Tailgating before the Pats/Redskins game - followed by watching Brady throw hopefully another 5 odd TD's from Section 202!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sat we were supposed to go to my team mentor's harvest party... pumpkin carving for the kids, pumpkin chunking for the adults, hayrides, potluck dinner, and they were going to drop their kids off at home and come back for some adult beverages around the bonfire. But it's supposed to rain so I'm ditching.

It's my last free weekend so I need to find something to do with it....

Terry

Deer season opens sat here so I will be hunting in the rain. My parents 50th anniversary party is on sun.

prisnah

Bought another jacket last nite, then just kicked around the house, had a few tuckerman headwall alts.

Tonite- Watching the sox drinking beers with a few friends, prowling the streets of downtown salem laughing at the tourists who walk around like dying cows, pregaming with some chinese food and a few games of madden.

2morrow- Wake up eat greasy food, drink a giant bottle of gatorade and then start drinking and watching football.

snoseek

Bought another jacket last nite, then just kicked around the house, had a few tuckerman headwall alts.

Tonite- Watching the sox drinking beers with a few friends, prowling the streets of downtown salem laughing at the tourists who walk around like dying cows, pregaming with some chinese food and a few games of madden.

2morrow- Wake up eat greasy food, drink a giant bottle of gatorade and then start drinking and watching football.

I see your training for the upcoming season is going well!:beer:

Grassi21

Sick game today. We got soaked but it was great watching UConn take out S. Florida. Andre Dixon put up over 200 total yards. The QB from S Florida was their entire offense. Despite Rutgers loosing today I'm pumped to see UConn/Rutgers next weekend.

bvibert

Staff member
Sick game today. We got soaked but it was great watching UConn take out S. Florida. Andre Dixon put up over 200 total yards. The QB from S Florida was their entire offense. Despite Rutgers loosing today I'm pumped to see UConn/Rutgers next weekend.

I didn't watch it all, but from what I saw it was a pretty damn good game. I was getting a bit nervous at the beginning of the second half though.

Dr Skimeister

Congrats on the UConn win yesterday. An adequate burst of USF's bubble.
Likewise a good soaking at the WVU-Rutgers game yesterday.
UCan't travels to WVU Thanksgiving weekend....

We'll talk as that game gets closer.

:)

Last edited:

Grassi21

I didn't watch it all, but from what I saw it was a pretty damn good game. I was getting a bit nervous at the beginning of the second half though.

UConn dominated the 1st half. But their D held strong at the goal line at the end.