• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak 12/03/07

nhski

Dude, where the heck were you? We totally missed each other today.

Those spots in the vid should look very familar to you...thats where i was. I wasn't looking for you as I didn't think you were going to be there.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Those spots in the vid should look very familar to you...thats where i was. I wasn't looking for you as I didn't think you were going to be there.
I didn't think I was going to be there either :lol: I abandoned standard routine when I showed up at 9:30 and most of Stateside was already tracked out. So we were probably skiing completely different parts of the mountain.

nhski

I didn't think I was going to be there either :lol: I abandoned standard routine when I showed up at 9:30 and most of Stateside was already tracked out. So we were probably skiing completely different parts of the mountain.

We were skiers left of the jet for the majority of the day. One run through timbuk was enough. Hiked to Vahala and another to Canyon lands.