• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ht / Wt / Ski size

Puck it

I lost 8 lbs so far. I don't feel like I am fat. I have body doesn't show that I am 220lbs. , but I do need to lose it. I was 175lbs in college. Lower weight equals better health and reduce fatigue for skiing.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'd be happy with 190, but I really don't pay attention to weight that much. I've been 180+ since sophomore year of high school. My shoulders are pretty broad. Oddly whether I'm 180 or 210, I still wear the same size 34 pants

Moe Ghoul

I'd be happy with 190, but I really don't pay attention to weight that much. I've been 180+ since sophomore year of high school. My shoulders are pretty broad. Oddly whether I'm 180 or 210, I still wear the same size 34 pants

Yeah, but yer buying them with a shorter inseam. :-o It's the curse of the belly. Do you buy the larger waist size and wear them up to your navel like a nerd, or get the shorter leg size and let belly boy hang over? Underarmour man girdles rock in the winter.

Wow..I haven't worn size 34 pants since college...I'm a 38..nothing like having a pear shaped body...my legs are solid which makes my beer-gut stick out more. I'm doing some dog sitting at my parents house tomorrow through Sunday and I plan on using the rowing machine alot..

I agree with Moe on the underarmour man girdles..they definitely rock hardcore yo...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Yeah, but yer buying them with a shorter inseam. :-o It's the curse of the belly. Do you buy the larger waist size and wear them up to your navel like a nerd, or get the shorter leg size and let belly boy hang over? Underarmour man girdles rock in the winter.

I'm like a chick man, I mainly gain weight in my thighs, ass and chest and no, I don't have massive moobs or saddle bags :lol:

Paul

I'm like a chick man, I mainly gain weight in my thighs, ass and chest and no, I don't have massive moobs or saddle bags :lol:

I knew a guy like that. We called him Bitch-hips.

I lost weight after acl surgery, probably the Vicodin cocktails which curtailed my appetite.

Sorry about the pooch Jens. I didn't notice until now.

WoodCore

5' 10" / 195lbs / 156cm - 184cm in the course of a season but primarily on 168-177cm boards.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
5'5" / 180# / 162 (Joyrider, "all-mountain" ski), 165 (Maries, TTs)

I was 20# heavier last winter... slowly making progress.