• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Unkamits path

skizilla

Does anyone here hike Unkamits path it is a trail that connects the AT with the M&M. It runs along Rt 20 in mass Primarily. I have hiked the section by the mass pike called the teko shaterak mtn are a and find he hiking exceptional. Are there any other sections with significant views.

SilentCal

Sure Micheal! I honestly don't know where this path comes into the M+M trail. I hiked most of the Southern (south of the Connecticut River crossing) part of the M+M in my college years. Now I generally hike the Northern half of it with my favorite part being the Seven Sisters ridgeline.
Route 20 is a logical route. The new Trail guide for the M+M trail is due out soon with many relocations and hopefully some sidetrail info. Where would this path leave the AT. Near the Benedict Pond area???? Sorry I couldn't be more help. MichealJ- how about a fall foliage Seven Sisters jaunt?