• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tyler Mill RBW 9/22

yesmandroc

Met up with Djembebongo and Doyle from CF at 10:00. Djembe showed us some great trails. I tried to bail early but those guys pushed me and it was great.:flame::-o
Ride clocked in at 9:15 miles. No huge climbing but lots of ups and downs to keep me working.

Don't know how to describe the ride; all I know is we didn't really hit up any of the marked trail at all until a bit at the very end. From the fields we headed out left on the Yellow (not straight up the hill) and came to a road. We hit up stuff on either side of the road. The trails were flowing great.

Greg

Staff member
Cool! Yeah, some good stuff on either side of the ATV trail that heads out to the pickle lot. I guess that's the "road" area you're talking about. Tons of other stuff in there. Gonna head to TM next week I think.

yesmandroc

Yeah, I think that's the road. They said that's where those activities usually take place.