• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hey 2knees!!

drjeff

Atleast you made this guy happy! ;)

eric-mangini-beat-steelers-with-jetsjpg-f62743275f7e534f_large.jpg

It's okay 2knees, the way my Patriots have been forgetting as of late that a football game is a 60 MINUTE contest instead of a 30 minute contest, I, as well as yourself won't have to worry about playoff games in January getting in the way of ski time :eek:

deadheadskier

Staff member
I probably should've refrained from posting this thread. Bad juju. The ball sucking Bills will probably roll up the Pats because of it.

nah, it's definitely worth noting when the defending champs lose their fifth straight with the last one in embarrassing fashion to the most sorry ass team in the league

drjeff

I probably should've refrained from posting this thread. Bad juju. The ball sucking Bills will probably roll up the Pats because of it.

nah, it's definitely worth noting when the defending champs lose their fifth straight with the last one in embarrassing fashion to the most sorry ass team in the league

I thought the Steelers lost to the most sorry ass team in the league a few weeks ago when the raiders beat them ;) :eek:

4aprice

Just how is it my Jets are still in contention? I gave up weeks ago only to have them reappear on the radar screen. Watch the Bucs beat them this weekend. They still have plenty of time to start playing like the real Jets (Losing). I still say thank god for the Devils as far as my sports rooting interests go.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

drjeff

Just how is it my Jets are still in contention? I gave up weeks ago only to have them reappear on the radar screen. Watch the Bucs beat them this weekend. They still have plenty of time to start playing like the real Jets (Losing). I still say thank god for the Devils as far as my sports rooting interests go.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

See my post above about the Pats and them seeming to forget that an NFL game is 60 minutes long as of late for your answer to the Jets still having a pulse this season :mad: :smash: :smash:

Beetlenut

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Maybe Kellen Clemens can lead them to the promised land. At least I think he knows how to slide! Speaking of sliding, which New England team is going to show up this weekend. Maybe the NE players should all synchronize their watches to the game clock, so they know when 60 game minutes are up! And hey, maybe Brady will be too tired from baby duty to overthrow his deep targets this week!

2knees

and it could've been worse. when they played the lions back in september, culpepper had them on the steelers 20 yard line or so in position to win the game, then took 3 consecutive sacks.

that would've been the quartet of ......

got nothing with a q but you get the idea.