• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Moderators - Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

dmc

Greeeaaatt..... :roll: Right after I just frikkin' diffused the situation, mondy. dmc shit storm about to unload. :lol:

I'm going to bed. I'll catch up on this inevitable flame fest in the morning...

dmc shitstorm... :)

drjeff

Some people are a master at jumping in after the fact and offering their opinions so they look smart(at least to those dumb enough not to notice).

Hey - I stopped something(s) I thought was wrong...

You thought it was wrong, the other person didn't. Everyone is entitled to their own respective opinions, that's the great thing about this country :flag:

Let the other person openly call you as a$$ hole to make up for your b$tch comment, agree to disagree, and move on with things.

dmc

You thought it was wrong, the other person didn't. Everyone is entitled to their own respective opinions, that's the great thing about this country :flag:

Let the other person openly call you as a$$ hole to make up for your b$tch comment, agree to disagree, and move on with things.

Jeff... If someone came on this site and said you were a crappy dentist.. And came onto the site to only say that and spread this news to every web board... I'd defend you too..

Last edited:

dmc

You better be skiing today...Otherwise, why would someone unemployed be up this early??

Big interview at 930...

Thats why I was on so much last night... Was setting up a VMWare image on the IMac So I could get some talking points..

Ski by 10... Going to be great! Every snow gun is on... :)

campgottagopee

I typically do stay out. All of us do. There are certain folks, dmc being the primary one in my eyes, that LOVES to stir up crap, flex internet muscle, call names and do whatever that the definition of troll does. Ole' dmc came here tonight to cause drama and start a fight. I made the mistake in obliging and now Trailboss is going to have a sore finger in the morning from deleting all of dmc's tantrum threads.

Sorry, if that makes me a 'bad' moderator, so be it. I've said it before, the dude is like the punk kid in the neighborhood we all remember as children who pokes and pokes and pokes the neighbors dog to see just how far he can push that dog before it bites.

loves the drama, and then FREAKS when it doesn't go his way.

I gotta call bullshit on this one---why but into it??? Someone came in here, with very few posts, and was looking for help in bashing a ski shop. Things didn't go here way, TB handled the situation adn now you step in.....why???? I think you enjoy getting into it with DMC just as much as anyone. Just sayin'

drjeff

Jeff... If someone came on this site and said you were a crappy dentist.. And came onto the site to only say that and spread this news to every web board... I'd defend you too..

Fine and dandy there DMC. Personally I've learned over the years that it's essentially impossible 99% of the time to satisfy everyone completely, I just let the facts speak for themself, and if I screw up(and it happens every now and then) I just own up and do what it takes to fix things. The problem with this situation is (or atleast how it came across in the multi threads) you seemingly used a previous bias against this person and presumed guilt/ignorance/un provoked rant immediately over innocence without all the info.

Is there likely some degree of truth to the posters side of things, yes. Is there likely some misunderstanding between the poster and the shop, yes. Was it likely worth your mutliple, arrogant sounding replies over multiple threads that served very little other purpose than to blow this situation out of proportion, probably not.

Now go put on a few layers to deal with the cold today and get and and make soem turns today so that those of us stuck in the office all day today can live vicariously through you :) - Just saw your post above about the interview today. Rock that 1st, then layer up and give those of us inside today something to live vicariously by!

dmc

Fine and dandy there DMC. Personally I've learned over the years that it's essentially impossible 99% of the time to satisfy everyone completely, I just let the facts speak for themself, and if I screw up(and it happens every now and then) I just own up and do what it takes to fix things. The problem with this situation is (or atleast how it came across in the multi threads) you seemingly used a previous bias against this person and presumed guilt/ignorance/un provoked rant immediately over innocence without all the info.

Is there likely some degree of truth to the posters side of things, yes. Is there likely some misunderstanding between the poster and the shop, yes. Was it likely worth your mutliple, arrogant sounding replies over multiple threads that served very little other purpose than to blow this situation out of proportion, probably not.

Now go put on a few layers to deal with the cold today and get and and make soem turns today so that those of us stuck in the office all day today can live vicariously through you :) - Just saw your post above about the interview today. Rock that 1st, then layer up and give those of us inside today something to live vicariously by!

whatever....

I'd defend any part of the ski industry that is unfairly attacked... It's a fragile place to run a business.. And I'm sick of seeing stuff go out of business..

If it wasn't for a past relationship on this board - the thread would've just gone away and the ski shop could've come on and explained themselves...