• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Breckenridge Legalizes Cannabis

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Another small step forward. Not so much a practical benefit as a push in the right direction for sanity on the national level where the major problem remains. Cities and states can make these moral and rational stands but it don't mean anything until... well, I will leave it at that. :D

mondeo

Sooner it's legalized, the sooner potheads have nothing to talk about. A step in the right direction.

skiNEwhere

i wouldn't be surprised if cali legalizes it soon and taxes it for revenue. It's alright practically legal (all you need is a doctors note) and i don't see them getting out of debt anytime soon

snoseek

Sooner it's legalized, the sooner potheads have nothing to talk about. A step in the right direction.

This may very well be the most passive/agressive self righteous statement I've heard in a long time. Why would you even post in this thread if that's how you feel.

I don't see anyone getting all bent over the beer thread saying beer drinkers are all drunks. There are many reponsible mature people that would really like to see this happen. We're not all potheads just because we like to smoke every now and then.

snoseek

Yes. On a serious note, I'm behind pot legalization though I've never smoked it (outside of second hand gondola/concert exposure.)

But potheads are annoying.

Yeah I'll agree that usually anyone that is an addict is annoying. Moderation is key. We need the tax revenue and effectively stop the exportation of American money to hostile groups in foreign countries. Didn't mean to jump all over your statement-maybe I should go take a puff lol

deadheadskier

Staff member
Yes. On a serious note, I'm behind pot legalization though I've never smoked it (outside of second hand gondola/concert exposure.)

But potheads are annoying.

Kind of what I thought; not for you, but you're cool with others choices.

The humor gets lost in your first post and this one when you use a term like pothead as it suggests that you think anyone who partakes is a 'pothead'. That's painting with a wide brush that some might find offensive. It would be like suggesting that all people who consume alcohol are babbling idiots with beer guts.

snoseek

On a seperate note many years ago I was in the Navy working drug ops in the Carribean with the Coast Guard. During our little three month deployment the entire F&^cking fleet searched three boats and the best we came up with was some really big fish (grouper I think lol).
Think about the waste of resources, several battleships, thousands of men, nothing.......
You here about how we can't win the war on drugs well let me tell you it is all bs. When you see that many people putting that much effort into a lost cause it becomes very clear.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
On a seperate note many years ago I was in the Navy working drug ops in the Carribean with the Coast Guard. During our little three month deployment the entire F&^cking fleet searched three boats and the best we came up with was some really big fish (grouper I think lol).
Think about the waste of resources, several battleships, thousands of men, nothing.......
You here about how we can't win the war on drugs well let me tell you it is all bs. When you see that many people putting that much effort into a lost cause it becomes very clear.

Over $50 Billion wasted...
http://www.drugsense.org/wodclock.htm

Estimated tax revenues if cannabis were legalized
2w57j81.jpg

snoseek

So I just set up an appointment for saturday to see the "doc". I'm hoping to do some shopping in the afternoon, gonna try out this sour diesel stuff that everyone is talking about.