• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski the Valley (Sugarbush and MRG Ski Package)

Greg

Staff member
I came across this ski package and wanted to mention it here:
Ski the Valley
Ski the Best in the East with our SKI THE VALLEY Ski & Stay Package at Sugar Lodge, starting at US $69/person, double occupancy! Includes Lodging, Hearty Continental Breakfast, & Lift Tickets Good at BOTH SUGARBUSH and MAD RIVER GLEN. Rates are $69 per person per night midweek and $99 per person per night on weekends. Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include taxes. There is a three-night minimum stay for all Ski the Valley packages. These rates are valid 4 January 2004 through 1 April 2004.
More information and online reservations here:

http://lodging.alpinezone.com/ski_the_valley.htm

Anyone ever been to the Sugar Lodge? This seems like a pretty good deal. Would other announcements of packages like this be helpful? If so, I'll do the legwork and track them down.

Greg

Staff member
Will you all find additional notices of deals like this useful?

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
Not yet, since I'll just be learning this year, but next year when I can really hop on the downhill slopes I'm sure I'll appreciate them.
:D

100th post, and on my birthday. Whee!

Joshua B

I don't find this deal particularly noteworthy, especially because of the required 3 night stay, but no, I wouldn't mind posts of this nature in the future.

St. Jerry

I did this package a few years ago. It was great. Stayed at the Sugarbush Inn (or maybe it was the Lodge at sugarbush?) which included a great breakfast.

May do it again this year.

Greg

Staff member
Joshua B said:
I wouldn't mind posts of this nature in the future.

So...Josh, and others. What areas would you most like to see ski and stay packages for?

Greg

Staff member
Joshua B said:
Personally, I'd like to see options for all ski areas in MA, NH, VT, and ME.
Well, we are already have a complete list of what's offered here:

http://lodging.alpinezone.com/northeast_ski_and_stay_packages.htm

I'm willing to do some of the legwork and sift through them all to find (what I would consider) the best deals. However, some people may find some that they consider better, or more appropriate than what I come up with. So...if you want to browse them all, the above link is for you.

O

oldhippie

Ski packages

Greg, I like the current format you have for all of the ski lodges and ski ans stay packages, but I like seeing "Featured Packages" if they are a real good looking deal.

What I like even more are folks personal trip reports. Word of mouth is extremely important to me, so any personal experiences and recommendations are the most important articles for me.