• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where are you riding this year? 2010

bvibert

Staff member
Kinda like the threads we do for skiing every year; where do you plan on riding this year?

I'll mostly be at Nass, I want to hit Nepaug a few more times than last year, also WH rez, case, and penwood are on the radar for multiple visits. I would also like to branch out to some more areas in CT, as well as MA.

gorgonzola

local pa spots:
salisbury, jordan park, blue (lift assisted), locust lake, wiessport, jim thorpe, south mt's (lehigh and emmaus)
trips:
allamuchy-nj, raystown-pa, shindagin/hammond hills-ny. also got a wedding in the dacks in june - maybe parlay it into a whiteface or kingdom trails ride...

root ya got to get out for some mtb fun!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
local pa spots:
root ya got to get out for some mtb fun!
I get out locally about once or twice a week. My current "deal" with Mrs Root makes overnight MTB trips difficult at best. If we're out visiting the in-laws in Bangor, I'll hit you or Toast up about getting a ride in.

the local disc golf course for quick RAW's; spring mountain, french creek, green lane, wissahickon, perkiomen trail with SMH jr in the trailer...would like to try to get up to jim thorpe

Grassi21

I am going to try to hit Waldo a couple times per week in the morning. I need to get back to Nass. Haven't ridden there since I broke my ass. I need to get out to Trumbull as well.

BackLoafRiver

Local - Bond Brook Trail Network, Hallowell Res, UMaine Trails, Bradbury Mountain

A Bit of Travel -

In New Hampshire - Bear Brook State Park

In VT - Saxon Hil, Sunny Hollow, KT, Sleepy Hollow, and the Hinesburg Town Forest.

I am hoping to get down to CT at least once or twice to do some biking and visit my relatives that live in Manchester and Cheshire.

o3jeff

Probably going to get a lot of RAW's in at Case Mtn this year since my office is 5 minutes away now. Will do the Nass rides on weekends and want to get back to Nepaug and Mesh.

Going to try and get a RAW in next week if work cooperates.

MR. evil

The Mesh

Case

The Shenipsit

all of these plus

Penwood
wh Rez
Nepaug
Nass
Bachelor Street
Earls trail
Robinson St park
Granville Gorge
Millers Pond
Lynn Wood (atleast twice)
Vietnam ( atleast twice)
Highland Mt Bike Park (a couple of times)
Millstone in VT

WoodCore

Most likely will spend most of my time at Nass but hope to get back to some of the places I rode last year: Brooksvale, The Rez, Robinson SP, Kingdom Trails, Nepaug, Penwood, Waldo, Upper Gussy etc. Would also like to check out some new to me areas like Millers Pond, Sunny Valley, Burr Pond, MIllstone, and Case. So much riding to do..... I best get cracking ASAP.

Greg

Staff member
Mostly Nasshegan on the weekends which is the norm. Will hit up Nepaug a few times. Would like to get to Penwood with dry conditions. The Rez is in play for several RAWs for sure. Would like to add Trumbull and Case to the hit list, but we'll see.

MR. evil

I am really eager to get back on the stunt trail at Case and do som exploring at Mesh.