• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 1/22/11

2knees

How cold is this going to be :)

Tonight: Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 18. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Friday: Snow, mainly before noon. High near 29. Calm wind becoming west between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Friday Night: A slight chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -6. West wind between 9 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Northwest wind around 8 mph.

gmcunni

What happened, was it the GMC?

GMC in for some vibration issues but putting in the new parts (under warranty) was taking longer than expected so i don't have a car. my son had already taken "his" car to work and wife had to take daughter places so i am odd man out with no transportation.

gmcunni

my spy on the hill sent this over -

photo11.JPG

2knees

so who from az is competing. I know steve-o is out and greg has a b-day party.

roll call
2knees
madriverjack
gmcunni
bvibert.

anyone else?

Madroch

out- Pinewood Derby. They canceled it this morning b/c school was closed today, and than later uncancaled it. Just when I thought I was out... they sucked me back in.