Bike Log 2011 - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bike Log 2011

What kind of GPS do ya have...I have an etrex and already smashed the handlebar mount..Had to backtrack to find the green gps unit in the leaves....gonna try to fab a stronger one.......Rode up at Waldo SF on monday...great day, but possibly my last ride of the season

steveo

I bought the mount for my gps-60, which is my favorite hand-held. Best lock on and toughest construction compared to my (r.i.p) micrologics, (r.i.p.) magellan,and e-trex. I find the e-trex loses the signal quite often in the woods. I only bought it because I lost my 60 on my boat for 2 years, and wanted a back up for marine use. Hopefully the mount will hold up; I don't think I pound the trails with the same abandon you do, though I probably crash as hard

Ha ha...I doubt you saw woodcore and myself together...When ive ridden with him hes usually a mile ahead

steveo

you're right. He was blasting some twisties, while I was pretending I wasn't lost. I think I met you by the fields and you gave me some beta on the trail out that way, which was appreciated.

Thread Information