• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tapatalk - another way to access AZ on your smartphone!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Testing. Don't think this worked. Sev, you don't see 2 icons to the left of the bird? If you do can you try using either icon to post a pic in this thread to see if it works? One icon goes to your photo stream and the other goes directly to your camera. If you can post a pic then I'm at a loss.
When I was trying to test last night (as in, I was on my iPhone instead of on my laptop, like right now), I noticed that the icons to the left of the bird were missing entirely. I couldn't even get to the point of an error because there was no option to post photos.

Edd

Now I'm testing and the icons are back. How very odd.

Regardless, I got the security error, too.

Sorry you can't post but at least I don't feel like I'm crazy since you and Hammer are having the problem.

Thanks, Sev.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is a new update for tapatalk on my phone and now I don't want to do it cause mine is working fine haha

Edd

Just downloaded the update and it doesn't change the issue for me. Go for it Stef. I'd bet $ this is an administrator permission thing. Might be just wishful thinking.

vdk03

I'm using android and have been able to upload photos ok, wonder if its an iPhone thing.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Maybe, but I was able to do it during the first week of April. Maybe something was accidentally changed with one of these recent updates?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Maybe, but I was able to do it during the first week of April. Maybe something was accidentally changed with one of these recent updates?

I have android too.... let me see I'd I can find any permissions issues

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edd

I don't know If I can attach them manually. Is that when you press the far right icon and it gives you the option of attaching a URL link or an image link? If so I don't know how to work that. I've never understood the URL thing.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
i mean if you log in and click the little paperclip button you can attach photos that way. So theoretically it should work on Tapatalk as well. There is one more setting I can try adjusting

Edd

i mean if you log in and click the little paperclip button you can attach photos that way. So theoretically it should work on Tapatalk as well. There is one more setting I can try adjusting

Last I knew I could do that ok. The only time these days I use a PC is at my desk at work. I'm 99% smartphone the rest of the time. The only reason I care about this is for TRs on the road.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
attachment.php

Works from my computer. One thing I did notice is that this put me over my quota; I had to manage my attachments and make room. Let me try from my phone again, now that I've deleted some attachments...