• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tapatalk - another way to access AZ on your smartphone!

Edd

Yeah I just tried again. I hit that icon, select the photo, and press "upload" in the upper right hand of the screen. I get a message saying "security error, user may not have permission to access this feature".

I have an iPhone 4s that I haven't updated to 5.1 yet. What do you have Stef?

These icons are definitely part of a recent update. The old way didn't work for me either.

Edd

Just a thought, but you and Nick are administrators. Is there a setting allowing you two to post pics using Tapatalk and not a typical member? That would explain that error message.

Also, I can post pics using Tapatalk on the actual Tapatalk forum. I found that out today while posting about this very problem.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Testing... And you're right that the icons are different than the last time I used it. I have advanced options and a bird to choose from. Advanced options bring up the choice for links for URL or image, map, or signature.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm doing this from my iPhone... The second icon from the left should be the one that brings you to your phone gallery to upload a photo you've already taken. That is strange. My tapatalk for iPhone just had a update.. Maybe check that?

Those icons are no longer there. I posted from Tapatalk maybe 2 weeks ago ago and they were and I was able to use them (I posted in the lunch thread with a photo of my lunch), but there has been a Tapatalk update since and now they're gone.

Edd

Testing... And you're right that the icons are different than the last time I used it. I have advanced options and a bird to choose from. Advanced options bring up the choice for links for URL or image, map, or signature.

Testing. Don't think this worked. Sev, you don't see 2 icons to the left of the bird? If you do can you try using either icon to post a pic in this thread to see if it works? One icon goes to your photo stream and the other goes directly to your camera. If you can post a pic then I'm at a loss.

hammer

Just tried to attach a picture and I also received a system error with the message "user may not have permission to access this feature"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hammer

Will there be a point where the new topics will not include the ad or news posts? I don't see the ad or news posts when on the browser.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Just tried to attach a picture and I also received a system error with the message "user may not have permission to access this feature"

Hmmmm let me check

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Will there be a point where the new topics will not include the ad or news posts? I don't see the ad or news posts when on the browser.

Interesting on mine I don't see news posts ... ( I do see the gear deals)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2