• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2006/2007 Demo Days List

bvibert

Staff member
I think this worked out well last year, so I'm going to start it again this year.

Since its often hard to keep track of when and where ski/snowboard demo days are happening we thought it would be a good idea to create a list so that it would be easy to see all upcoming demo days in one spot. Please post any demo days that you hear of below and I'll add them this post.

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
I am going to try to make Mohawk this season...I wanted to last year but I never made it.

I might try to make it for the demo day this year too. I'm going to try and find out what demos Sundown will be doing this year. They never seem to advertise them... :roll:

Greg

Staff member
I might try to make it for the demo day this year too. I'm going to try and find out what demos Sundown will be doing this year. They never seem to advertise them... :roll:

Keep me posted about Mohawk. I'm off that day...

bvibert

Staff member
I added a couple for Butternut today.

Anyone else have any they'd like to add??

ajl50

I think there is a demo weekend at Belleayre on Jan 13 and 14. Those dates might be off a little but last year it was on MLK weekend and seemed to to be pretty good.

madskier6

Demo Day at Sugarbush is scheduled for Sun. Dec. 10, 2006. I'm going to try to make it. Hopefully there will be lots of snow like last year!

roark

Mt. Snow 12/16 (also the first day of Season Passholder "Bring a Friend Week")

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Here you go for Killington:

Telemark Demo Day12/10/2006Mountain Travelers Hike and Ski Shop helps to coordinate some of the top telemark manufacturers and brings them to Killington for a day of demos. This is a great chance to get in some turns in December and try the latest gear. This event is free to anyone with a lift ticket for the day or valid season pass.

Salomon Demo Days12/16/2006 - 12/17/2006Salomon rolls into town this weekend with truckloads of the latest Salomon gear for our guests to demo. Best of all it is free to anyone with a lift ticket for the day or valid season pass.

http://www.killington.com/summer/events.html