• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anguilla

Sky

Just go back from this British West Indies island (just east of Puerto Rico).

*DROOL*

Not much to do that aside from rest...and lay onthe beaches (beautiful beaches) and eat great food...and drink "fruity rum drinks mon".

So...I'll toss a few pics in the album and let you see for yourself.

http://forums.alpinezone.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/570

So now it's back to the grind...and onward to the rest of summer, a great fall...and a long and prosperous ski season.

BRING IT ON!

Last edited:

Sky

thaller1 said:
Wow, looks like a beautiful place..was it your first trip out? Will you go back ?
Sorry Thaller...can't view the site @ work anymore and accessing the computer when I get home has been low priority.

Yes it was out first time and yes we've been invited to return same time next year. Our host's family co-owns this investment property. June is off-season (and hurricane season...we just missed TS Chris!).

I htink I mentioned this inmy original post...it's a great place to sit and realx...and a scant 20-minute boat ride to St Martin. I hear there is some night-life in Anguila...but we never accessed it. ALSO....there are some very sweet resorts on the south-facing coast (looking across to St Martin. Definitely nice...probably pricey.