• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Another effed up lawsuit.

bvibert

Staff member
But from the sounds of it, Chanel didn't defend the trademark previously. DC is probably just avoiding the legal battle.

Sounds like they did, but then came to an agreement due to the small size of DC at the time. Who knows what the agreement was, and if it's been violated since.

bvibert

Staff member
well here's the latest stupid lawsuit:

Woman sues McDonald's over Happy Meals

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/15/woman-sues-mcdonalds-over-happy-meals/?hpt=Sbin&hpt=C2

I like the comment by star

Star is spot on.

I have two young kids who ask to go to BK a lot because of the toys. Sometimes we allow it as a special treat (maybe a little too often due to my laziness), but many other times we just say no and drive on by. It's not that hard. I think this woman needs to learn some discipline if it bothers her that much.

SkiDork

We often stop at BK on the way up to K (drive-thru) but thats the only fast food we do. For many years it was almost comical to watch the 2 kids when the meals got passed in the window. "Wheres the toy wheres the toy wheres the toy". The food was an afterthought to them. Funny stuff. They've kinda outgrown that now. Iceman gets an adult meal.

I always got the last laugh though. The next week I'd throw out all BK toys. Most of them ended up on the floor of the Suburban after the weekend was over anyway

drjeff

Star is spot on.

I have two young kids who ask to go to BK a lot because of the toys. Sometimes we allow it as a special treat (maybe a little too often due to my laziness), but many other times we just say no and drive on by. It's not that hard. I think this woman needs to learn some discipline if it bothers her that much.

Come on now B, you actually want an adult to act like an adult?? :rolleyes: ;)

Unfortunately in this case it also seems like the attorney that took this case also needs to learn that adults need to say "no" sometimes! :smash:

wa-loaf

I think when the lady looses the lawsuit one of the provisions be she has to attend a parenting course.

darent

another stupid lawsuit. a person is suing mercedes saying that the" new car smell" made her wreck. sounds like some lawyers looking for work.