• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

anyone have a history even close to mine....

SkiDork

this is an ex-parrot...

dead%20parrot.jpg

wa-loaf

Of course it matters!! Is he the Patron Saint of BM's? What does the holy card look like? Do you have a direct line and can intercede for those who suffer from diahhrea and/or chronic constipation?

Why do you need some help in that dept?

jrmagic

Most famous person in my family os James G Blaine...
Sec of State for Arthur and Garfield

Hey I remember reading about him in college. He ran for president against Grover Clevenand which ran a smear campaign against Blaine---- Blaine Blaine James G. Blaine. Big fat liar from the state of Maine. lol. Not to be outdone, Blaine's camp retorted with Ma Ma where's my Pa? referring to Cleveland's illegitame child. Ok I know a useless fact that has been stuck in my brain for 20+ years......

dmc

Hey I remember reading about him in college. He ran for president against Grover Clevenand which ran a smear campaign against Blaine---- Blaine Blaine James G. Blaine. Big fat liar from the state of Maine. lol. Not to be outdone, Blaine's camp retorted with Ma Ma where's my Pa? referring to Cleveland's illegitame child. Ok I know a useless fact that has been stuck in my brain for 20+ years......

Yup.... He got smeared... May explain my political tenacity..

But I got Maine roots... So thats cool... :)