• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

anyone have a history even close to mine....

ctenidae

My family has been here since at least 1660. My wife moved here form Poland when she was 12. Does that count as similar?

SkiDork

I have no history. I'm so awesome I made myself from gravel, 10 penny nails and no 2 fuel oil. Mixed together in a cement truck.

thats actually historical, so in essence you are incorrect

smilies_219015.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
I haven't been back to see it in many years. It used to be that our family could enter the the park free of charge because 'our' property was donated. Not sure if it's still the case.

I went there a bunch of times when I was in school and I brought my wife there once since. When my kids get a little older I'll be bringing them too. It's a cool place.

jrmagic

^ Yes he did. My great grandmother came from Russia alone when she was 13 shortly before the revolution and went through lots o' chit. Of course that couldn't be similar:roll:

mondeo

I have no history. I'm so awesome I made myself from gravel, 10 penny nails and no 2 fuel oil. Mixed together in a cement truck.
I transcend space and time, thus only having omnipresence. No history.

But mainly, I clear my browser of all traces of where I've been quite frequently.

drjeff

Relatives "escaped" from the English Monarchy and immigrated to this country on The Mayflower :) . I can throw in a couple of President's too in the 'ol family tree, including one who's got his picture on the back of some paper that the treasury prints if you want too :)

Can add some stuff pertaining to D-Day and Iwo Jima and taking a business from nothing to very successfull for an extra tidbit or two also :)

campgottagopee

Relatives "escaped" from the English Monarchy and immigrated to this country on The Mayflower :) . I can throw in a couple of President's too in the 'ol family tree, including one who's got his picture on the back of some paper that the treasury prints if you want too :)

Can add some stuff pertaining to D-Day and Iwo Jima and taking a business from nothing to very successfull for an extra tidbit or two also :)

Damn, you know peeps.