• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Belleayre Vid

Hawkshot99

The last trail of the 2nd vid is wanatooska. That is the trail i hiked and skied. The lip that the 2 guys jump off of was extremely scary when it appeared suddenly into the light.

Must be nice to have a snowmobile arranged through the mountain......

JD

Website
hotmail.com
Must be....The whole narration thing kind of annoyed me. The guy's obviously a bit of a gaper, but I guess I can't be too harsh....he's out there.

Last edited:
Must be....The whole narration thing kind of annoyed me. The guy's obviously a bit of a gaper, but I guess I can't be too harsh....he's out there.

Great video but the narration was annoying as well and I couldn't make that many turns if I had a gun to my head..in powder I like to ski faster for more float above the nasties below..and I was a little bothered that they were purposely skiing in others tracks..for me I'll stick to the side where there are no tracks..

skimore

Is what was shown typical of the pitch there? Seemed barely enough to keep momentum