• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

best smelling wax....

SKIQUATTRO

picked up some Dakine All Temp hot wax the other day and did some tuning/waxing last night.....man, this stuff smells just like my surf wax, was insanly fragrent.....loved it!!!

tjf67

I picked up some green wax the other day that smells to high heaven. YUMMY

drjeff

stuntwax (all varieties) - has a sweet smell to it, and by the way, if you try this stuff and want to give your dentist flashbacks to their days of torture/hazing that comprised their dental school experience, bring a little bit of this wax to your next dental visit, the smell is almost identical to a type of wax that us dental folks had to use in school!

wa-loaf

stuntwax (all varieties) - has a sweet smell to it, and by the way, if you try this stuff and want to give your dentist flashbacks to their days of torture/hazing that comprised their dental school experience, bring a little bit of this wax to your next dental visit, the smell is almost identical to a type of wax that us dental folks had to use in school!

I picked up some of that on your recommendation. It does smell pretty good and makes my skis feel fast. And I did start hitting golds in NASTAR at the end of the year. Still feels weird not to scrape . . .

drjeff

I picked up some of that on your recommendation. It does smell pretty good and makes my skis feel fast. And I did start hitting golds in NASTAR at the end of the year. Still feels weird not to scrape . . .

It's fast stuff and you get to be "lazy" too! Great combo in my book ;)

thetrailboss

Staff member
I generally don't care how my wax smells...it's how it works on my skis that counts for me :wink: