• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bitcoin

BodeMiller1

Is there something about AZ that attracts these spam bots? I frequent a few message boards and this is the only one that has these new age spam bots. And they spam here quite often.
File under: I can't handle the truth.

Richard Lineback

All of these will go to Zero unless you start using the tools by 3commas.

Some people say that It's exactly the same thing as the The Holland Tulip Bulb crash...

A couple of my buddies invested in these and I told them :
I believe that this time it will all end up in a different way, my opinion 🤞🤞

Last edited:

BodeMiller1

We all know this would never go anywhere. Butt, I never saw all of the indictments coming. Looks like the Feds are going to have to build a crypto - prison.

It was fun while it lasted.

BodeMiller1

Everyone says that bitcoin is the future, but I prefer paper money.

Since The United States stopped backing the paper bills the dollar is only worth what you perceive it to be.

Crypto, chains and chain letters are or could be ponzi scams. When you pay with a credit / debit card the merchant eats a 1.5% to X% of the top of the transaction (thus $5.00 min purchase at coffee shops, etc.

By using cash it saves everyone $. On the other hand it's easy to steal.

So thanks dude

BodeMiller1

The U.S. Dollar is not a fiat currency, it's backed up by the gold held in Ft. Knox. our national parks and the fact that we can destroy those in error.

BodeMiller1

While security breaches highlight the vulnerability of exchanges, they might also emphasize the importance of securing one's own cryptocurrency holdings through safer means like hardware wallets
This is a ponzi scam... No value

BodeMiller1

Some of the pros on wall street are saying you should dollar cost average into Bitcoin. They are wrong, the SEC is forcing these companies to report gains and losses to them. Further, The I.R.S. is going after investors they feel owe them money;; even though they admit they do not have perfect visibility on crypto accounts. So, the wild west days are over and the sharks will short these assets to absolute zero. (y)

If you live in a third world country and have no access to banks this may be your only option. If you live in the industrialized world you would be a fool to invest in these Ponzi Schemes.

BodeMiller1

With so many Cryptocurrency Execs going to prison for fraud what's not to like. When this has run it's course maybe someone will count how many people got into serious legal trouble or just got ripped off.
These financial instruments are good for the third world where there are no safe banks.