• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Pursuit

How Far will the Bruins go in the Stanley Cup Playoffs?

• Win 2nd round vs Philly

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Lose 2nd round vs Philly

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Win Conference Finals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose Conference Finals

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Lose Stanley Cup Finals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win Stanley Cup Finals!!!

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gorgonzola

Old Time hockey baby !!!-- puttin' the Body on 'em .

next game will be "interesting "

i'm all about old time physical hockey but theres no place in the game for the hit on horton or the taunting bullshit - league's got to get its act together. than to top it off luongo lets in 3 goals on 3 shots... friggin pathetic display for a stanley cup final, the game deserves better

wa-loaf

Sedin had the puck when the check was initiated, and a goalie can check players. Therefore legal.

I like his quote when asked about it: "that's how I decided to stop the puck from going into my goal."

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Luongo had a rough night tonight. Bruins completely dominated the game. They were beating the Canucks all over the ice. The Canucks may have had more shots but a lot were from a long way out.

Warp Daddy

Bruins continue to dominate with great goal tending and a physicality and aggressiveness that has the Canucks searching for answers .The whuppin has gotten into their heads and has affected their style of play .

Musta been a helluva "players only" mtg in the locker room after the game :D

WakeboardMom

: (

I feel like I should change my vote. I think it's going to 7 games in Vancouver's favor.

: (

ChileMass

Gotta hang in there. The Bs win back at home Monday to force Game 7. One of these 1-goal games has to go in the Bruins' favor.........don't give up yet.....

jack97

Gotta hang in there. The Bs win back at home Monday to force Game 7. One of these 1-goal games has to go in the Bruins' favor.........don't give up yet.....

imo, for this series, the matchups have become so important. Thus, home team does have a significant advantage more than ever given they have the last line change. Yes, they can shift lines early but the Bs has made a living clogging up the neutral zone and have to be careful not to break down their defense during these shifts given the Canuk's has great team speed.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I dont usually watch a lot of hocky but Tim Thomas was on fire yesterday.

They seriously need to pull their shit together when they are on the road. I don't get how they can massively outscore at home but eek out losses on the road. That's my biggest concern in game 7.

ChileMass

Tim Thomas is clearly the best player in the Finals. The Sedin bros have disappeared.

Bruins totally dominated again last nite. They have to find a way to do that in Vancouver tomorrow. If they can score 2-3 goals, they will win.

So which is a bigger surprise? The Sox winning the Series twice, the Pats winning the Super Bowl 3 times, or the Bs potentially winning the Stanley Cup? I still think the Pats coming out of nowhere to beat the Rams in 2001 was the biggest surprise chamionship in Boston history, but if the Bs win the Cup it will be very sweet.....

GO BRUINS!!