• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Call of Duty : Black Ops

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Anyone ..... :)

A friend of mine actually got this for my birthday a couple days ago..... the nerdy side of me has always enjoyed flopping on the couch with video games. Although the hour long marathon sessions are gone now with a baby, I might get 30 or 45 min to play later :)

skiNEwhere

I only really cared for Call of Duty:World at War. Seeing as I'm an avid history buff I'd love to see a WWI FPS

gmcunni

just wrapped up halo 4 campaign yesterday.. working from home lets me start and stop a game on lunch or mandatory union breaks. probably wait on COD, maybe get as a christmas gift.

speden

My son loves the zombie mode of Black Ops. But you're late to the party, they just released Black Ops 2.

dmc

just started Halo 4... Will get to Call Of Duty next....

skiNEwhere

I'm "Polterheist" but seeing as I'm in Afghan I don't play much, internet sucks for any games with a high refresh rate like CoD, I have to stick to games like mlb 2k12

dmc

I'm "Polterheist" but seeing as I'm in Afghan I don't play much, internet sucks for any games with a high refresh rate like CoD, I have to stick to games like mlb 2k12

My buddy who is an Army Ranger and defended the Khyber Pass for a while kicks my ass in Call of Duty...
I don't even play with my friend who was in Vietnam.. He get too into it... :)