• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Case Mountain 2010-06-06

WoodCore

Great ride this morning with Trev, Mr. Evil, 03Jeff, Stitch, Adam, and Dave? up at Case. First time riding here and was impressed. Tons of sick rocks to play on and some pretty technical riding. I'm usually a pretty straight ahead xc rider but with the super humid air today actually enjoyed playing versus pedaling. As always a pleasure riding with Stitch and watching him do his thing!

Here's the GPS track.....

http://www.crankfire.com/gps/track/8783/bss__2010-06-06

Only managed to snap a few pics today........

Mr. Evil rolling up and over a boulder

IMG_9761.JPG

Sweet Bridge>Rock>Bridge at the end of the ride.

IMG_9764.JPG

MR. evil

You would never know by that pic that I only made it about 6" further. It really pissed me off that I couldn't clear that stupid rock this time out.

I was pretty impressed with the way you attacked some of those rollers today. I'm pretty beat up and my legs / knees are all cut up and bruised. No more stunt trail without my leg protection.

MR. evil

Btw - we only did about 1/2 the stunt trail. Spent a little too much time sessioning a few areas. The plan was to do a little less playing and a little more miles.

Looking forward to seeing the footage Stitch took. The follow behinds off the ladder drops should be cool.

WoodCore

Btw - we only did about 1/2 the stunt trail. Spent a little too much time sessioning a few areas. The plan was to do a little less playing and a little more miles.

Looking forward to seeing the footage Stitch took. The follow behinds off the ladder drops should be cool.

Ditto! Regardless, with all the play and locating still managed to roll a nice 8.25 miles...

bvibert

Staff member
Looks like fun, guess I should have made an effort to join you. Going back to bed was so much more inviting though, especially with rain rolling into my area right around when I had to make the go/no-go decision.