• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cell phone usage

Why Do People Really have Cellphones?

• When I am driving around on the street talking on my cell I know people are thinking to themselves "

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone at school or work has one so I need one to fit in and look successful.

• I enjoy walking around America and saying "Can you hear me now...good1"

• I just had a great lunch and I want to share it with the world.

• Other

• Total voters

BeanoNYC

thetrailboss said:
Now why do others have them: to look cool. America is about looking 'cool.' I really don't fit into that...

You look cool with your AZ cape on Trailboss .... don't let anyone tell you different!

NYDrew

ski_resort_observer said:
Being a parent and paying for 2 cellphones for my teenagers, I think YOU should replace it when YOU break it intentionally! :roll:

The point is, I won't replace it. YOu got to remember, I don't want this GPS tracking device in my pocket, he does. Sometimes my dad gets out of control and calls me 30 times a day, especially if im on a vacation. Sometimes the phone just needs to die. The up side is, is that because we have been with our cell phone company for almost 15 years, and we now have 8 phones on the account, they are usually more then happy to replace it for free for in retaliation we may cancel a $500/month account