• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cheap hotels near stowe

skiguy666

I'm heading up to stowe the weekend after thanksgiving and am looking for a cheap place to stay. Any recomendations?

Thanks!

Lostone

My guess woud be:

Best Western Waterbury-Stowe

(802) 244-7822

45 Blush Hill Rd
Waterbury, VT 05676

More of a Motel, but probably the cheapest deal.

Then again, this is early season and you might get some good deals right around Stowe?

skiguy666

If we could do $60-$70 that would be great. We're not looking for anything at all fancy. Motels are fine.

djspookman

theres a small dive-ish place just west of lower Stowe village that had been advertising around 40ish a night.. unfortunately I can't remember the name...but, not bad for a bed if you ask me.. but then again, you might catch something from the sheets!!

:)

dave

frozencorn

The Pines....never stayed there, but the $40 is right on. About 5 miles or so before the turn onto Mtn. Road.

noski

Lostone said:
My guess woud be:

Best Western Waterbury-Stowe

(802) 244-7822

45 Blush Hill Rd
Waterbury, VT 05676

More of a Motel, but probably the cheapest deal.

Then again, this is early season and you might get some good deals right around Stowe?
Actually it's a pretty decent hotel. It has a restaurant that serves good food, a bar, indoor pool in a large glassed-in atrium, etc. But, that is just rumor, of course. *wink*

ssusca

Another nice one is the Burgundy Rose. It's a litle Mom and Pop type motel with clean rooms and pretty good prices (~$60). No real ameneties to speak of but you're probably not gonna spend much time in the motel anyway. They do however give you breakfast. It's on the road leading up to Stowe maybe about 3 miles or less from the mountain.