• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

clip the coupon

Vortex

The Boston Globe again has a $20 night skiing coupon for Nashoba Valley in today's paper, Next venture to be panned sometime during week Feb 14-18th. don't clip it until you read the atricles 1st. I should have had this advice in advance. :wink: TheTrailBoss had a pretty detailed report in the trip folder of our 1st gathering. Hope to see others as well next time. :beer:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Thanks for the reminder, BobR! I've already found and clipped two. :wink: Maybe I can get Ms. Trailboss to join us.

Vortex

thetrailboss said:
Thanks for the reminder, BobR! I've already found and clipped two. :wink: Maybe I can get Ms. Trailboss to join us.
I might clip a second 1 also. I'm not sure how my wife would feel about going out midweek. I guess if I asked her I would find out . Have to get a sitter and all that. See ya next time enjoy tour trip :)