• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

F/S - Head IM78 and Dynastar LMR - lk new and cheap!

jmn7w

I'm thinning out my quiver so i can justify some new ON3P's that I most certainly do not need (but really really want) so here goes:

09/10 Head IM 78 - 171cm -
These are the red/graphite model, used perhaps 10 days total. Mounted flat with matching Head Peak 12's (Tyrolia LD12) for a 326mm BSL. Very good condition with only some minor cosmetic nicking and one good size topsheet divot. Sidewalls and bases are excellent. Good ski that's hard to find, I got these brand new out of a charity auction in TN and paid a pretty penny - $250 CASH w/binders

08/09 (methinks) Dynastar Legend Mythic Rider - 172cm -
Also about 10 days on these boards. Mounted flat with 4frnt Padlock (Tyrolia Peak11) for 326 BSL. Great shape with only moderate wear to the topsheets, no base or sidewall damage. $200 CASH w/binders

CASH ONLY - that means no checks, no paypal, no credit cards and i'm not interested in trades (unless you are completely bonkers and wish to swap me your 2012 Jeffreys) Also LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (Norwood, MA)

Please respond or PM me if interested.