• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

For all u hockey pucks out there !

Warp Daddy

Yeah thanks Wayne -- all my ski buds are ex - pucks and my PT was a goalie :>)

So i'm surrounded by this zaniness -- Gotta luv pucksters-= they're a bit "touched" __ROFLMAO

twinplanx

Yes we won the cup that year and 4 other times including 1994 ,and we had our most points this year since we won the cup in 94-95 season.

Yes, but in those days there where only SIX other teams...

This Islander fan is looking foward to the Rags annual playoff collapse...

ScottySkis

Yes, but in those days there where only SIX other teams...

This Islander fan is looking foward to the Rags annual playoff collapse...

Your just mad because we sweep you guys in 94-95 but i don't hate other teams, actually i like the islanders just not as much as I like the Rangers, lets go Ranger's.

twinplanx

OK Scotty, don't take it personally. I really do enjoy your posts! In fact, on a day-trip back in March I hap planned on hitting Bellayre, but went the extra miles in part due to your enthusiastic posting... But as a child of the '70s I still yearn for our "drive for five" and I can't help but hate the Rangers. They do look a little scarry from my POV this season. Even I can not deny Lundquist's greatness :( He keeps the team in every game.

4aprice

Go NJ Devils. After a year of disappointment (2010-2011) I'm back to being really up for the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Good win in Detroit last night giving us 100 points for the season. Can't wait for next week and the real season to begin. Marty looks to be ready. Hoping for a nice long run. LETS GO DEVILS.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

PS For entertainment value will definately be keeping an eye on Phi-Pitt. Thats going to be a war.