• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free Day Of Skiing At Plattekill

BenedictGomez

They're at 2,048, but they havent sent out the message with the freebie ticket yet since they're still, "working out some details". Translation? It's still not too late to get in on this deal if you havent already.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Plattekill Mountain
Drum roll please.....Mark your calendars, put in your time off requests...Plattekill Facebook Day will be held on FRIDAY, MARCH 18TH! Your ticket status will repeat throughout the day on Monday, March 7th (read below on Plattekill FB page for instructions.)

BenedictGomez

Your ticket status will repeat throughout the day on Monday, March 7th (read below on Plattekill FB page for instructions.)

I have absolutely no idea what this means. Is it because I'm new to facebook, or because I'm generally an ig-nor-a-mus?

Too bad they didnt pick a weekend. I dont know if I'll be able to get the day off yet.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I have absolutely no idea what this means. Is it because I'm new to facebook, or because I'm generally an ig-nor-a-mus?

Too bad they didnt pick a weekend. I dont know if I'll be able to get the day off yet.

You would just need to follow directions as per their previous post:

Plattekill Mountain
Thanks for being patient as we arrange Facebook Day. As we fine tune the details, here are the instructions on how to get your ticket. We'll select a day to repeat our status for 24 hours. From your home page under most recent news, PRINT the page. THAT PAGE SHOWING YOUR PROFILE NAME, PICTURE AND OUR STATUS UPDATE WILL BE YOUR TICKET IN. We 'll give a couple of days notice prior to posting the "ticket status."

gmcunni

I'm not likely to attend but if you want your free ticket get it today-

Plattekill Mountain
‎'FACEBOOK FAN DAY' @ PLATTEKILL MARCH 18:
**THIS POST IS YOUR FREE TICKET FOR FACEBOOK FAN DAY AT PLATTEKILL**
Print out your homepage -->most recent news-- which contains this post, your name and profile pic (even if it is a cartoon.) Don't print the Plattekill FB page. Limit 1 per person. THIS POST WILL REPEAT 2 MORE TIMES - TODAY @2PM & 6PM.
4 minutes ago · 1 · Like ·

2sons

I wish they did it on st patty's day- 50 degrees and sunny. Beers on the deck. Oh well beggar's can't be choosers. I'm there! :spread:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
So what's a good time and place for an AZ meetup tomorrow?

I'll be in a blue jacket, black pants, orange boots/skis.

krisskis

not going to be able to make it...was going to come with my daughter as my son has to work but a good friend of mine passed away suddenly and i have to pay my respects tomorrow :-(

emmaurice2

Very slight chance I can still make it. Just got a bunch of work piled onto my desk last-minute..grrrrr.
If I'm there, shiny grey helment, black pants, green & black NF jacket.