• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

from red sox nation

deadheadskier

Staff member
I hate the Yankees as much as the next guy, but at 1 game under 500, it's my beloved Red Sox who suck right now.

tjf67

Last year when the sux beat us 7 out of the first 8 all you sux fans were all over it. With the change of tide this year the World Champions take it with a grain of salt. I don't mind the Red Sox but most of there fans are ass wipes.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Last year when the sux beat us 7 out of the first 8 all you sux fans were all over it. With the change of tide this year the World Champions take it with a grain of salt. I don't mind the Red Sox but most of there fans are ass wipes.

feeling is quite mutual towards most Yankee fans

powpig2002

you, maam, have intercourse with mothers. and arod is a homosexual(not that it's a bad thing):flame: