• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS Columbia 3-1 Jacket Mens Med

Mildcat

Only reply if interested in purchasing.
Thnaks

I really can't believe someone hasn't scooped this up yet.

Please only reply if interested in purchasing.

Who the Phuck are you to tell people what to reply to? The owner of this board had a sarcastic reply to your spam, I dare you to tell him not to reply!

This is a forum. Websters definition, " (a) place where matters of general interest can be discussed. (b) public discussion." If you don't like people replying then don't post your spam on a forum.

o3jeff

Who the Phuck are you to tell people what to reply to? The owner of this board had a sarcastic reply to your spam, I dare you to tell him not to reply!

This is a forum. Websters definition, " (a) place where matters of general interest can be discussed. (b) public discussion." If you don't like people replying then don't post your spam on a forum.

Please only reply if interested in purchasing.

Hawkshot99

spam.jpg

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I'm interested in purchasing. How about you give me $15 bucks to take it off your hands. I'll donate that piece of shit to Goodwill and write it off on my taxes.

Beetlenut

I'm interested in purchasing. How about you give me $15 bucks to take it off your hands. I'll donate that piece of shit to Goodwill and write it off on my taxes.

Root, if you donate it to Goodwill, it will be back on here for resale in a week! BuyMyCrap doesn't miss any opportunities!

hurtmyknee

Thanks for the info.

Grassi21

hurtmyknee has 42 posts on alpinezone. every one of them deals with him selling is antiquated gear. way to sell you crap on this site and add zero meaningful content.

Grassi21

i will be posting up a thead with one of these for sale...

images