• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Giving away Mobil Ski3 coupons

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
I have 4 of the $15 off Mobil coupons to give away. Even though I don't ski, I've been colleting these things in the hopes I can help someone out. If anyone's interested, send me a PM with your adress and I'll mail them off to you.

If there's a demand, I'll keep collecting them and mailing them out. At my current commute length, I can get about 5 or 6 a month. I figure someone else may as well benefit from my $20 daily gas fill-ups.

Smitty

Edit: First come, first served.

Greg

Staff member
I don't need any, but nice offer.

:beer:

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Thanks all for the quick responses. I have a list of 5 folks interested in my current stash plus any future ones, but if I end up with more I'll post again.

Just so everyone knows, these are good at: Killington, Pico, Mt. Snow, Attitash, Sugarloaf, and Sunday River.

They cannot be used on: Saturdays, Jan 13-15, and February 17-23.
Don't shoot the messenger. :uzi:

They can also be used at The Canyons and Steamboat if you happen to be heading west.
You can get the 411 at: Mobil Ski3

Smitty

tcharron

Thanks all for the quick responses. I have a list of 5 folks interested in my current stash plus any future ones, but if I end up with more I'll post again.

Just so everyone knows, these are good at: Killington, Pico, Mt. Snow, Attitash, Sugarloaf, and Sunday River.

They cannot be used on: Saturdays, Jan 13-15, and February 17-23.
Don't shoot the messenger. :uzi:

They can also be used at The Canyons and Steamboat if you happen to be heading west.
You can get the 411 at: Mobil Ski3

Smitty

I AM curious..

If you dont ski, how do you rack up 500 posts? :p

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
I AM curious..

If you dont ski, how do you rack up 500 posts? :p
As Greg indicated, there are other things in life besides skiing. I know, difficult to believe, but it is true. :)

I am softcore hiker and a hardcore forum junkie.

Smitty

Edit: 500th post. Only took me 3.5 years to get there. :roll: