• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Greg or any one Tix question

last year i found a ling at this site where i could get tix 4 MRG @$25.00.
It was posted by a ski/weather person. can any one or does any one know where i can find this link...Tanks in advance
Paul, Aka bling man fu/SJR!

Greg

Staff member
I believe this is the thread you're referring to. Check out this page on Jim's site. If you subscribe to his service, you can get lift tickets. One example is for $169 you get weather alerts for four months and four passes to Sugarbush or Sugarloaf which works out to a bit over $40/lift ticket. Not a bad deal. There are other ski area options, but I don't see MRG as being one of them. You can contact him though; maybe he has some...

Greg said:
I believe this is the thread you're referring to. Check out this page on Jim's site. If you subscribe to his service, you can get lift tickets. One example is for $169 you get weather alerts for four months and four passes to Sugarbush or Sugarloaf which works out to a bit over $40/lift ticket. Not a bad deal. There are other ski area options, but I don't see MRG as being one of them. You can contact him though; maybe he has some...

Thats the one...thank you greg and sledhaulingmedic.
and hats off to R-Oil and S_R_O!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
SJR

I believe we know each other from the RSN forums.....mainly the Stratton and Sugarbush forums. One winter we had alot of fun on the Stratton forum even tho no one from Stratton was ever on it...do you remember Pepi? :argue:

formally Bushwacker on RSN forums :D