• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Hour - Friday 11/6/09: Pig's Eye Pub Hartford (Warren Miller Night)

madskier6

So on my way into work this morning, I hear on the radio about a special Warren Miller-sponsored Happy Hour this Friday night at the Pig's Eye Pub in Hartford from 6-8. I'm not sure of the details but I think they'll be giving away tickets to Saturday's shows of the new movie in Hartford (at The Bushnell), Warren Miller swag & even a pair of skis. They'll be serving $2 Coronas plus every Friday during Happy Hour at Pig's Eye, they offer $2 drafts for all beer on tap (even Guinness).

So who wants to meet up, drink some good beer at cheap prices & think about skiing? The last time some AZers got together at this establishment, we had a very fun evening, remember?

http://forums.alpinezone.com/39190-happy-hour-friday-10-24-pigs-eye-pub-hartford.html

With all the bitching & bad vibes that have been going on in certain threads here recently, I think it would be therapeutic for some of us to blow off some steam & think about the upcoming ski season. Who's in?

MR. evil

The last time some AZers got together at this establishment, we had a very fun evening, remember?

I am surprised you actually remember that night. You and Pat were throwing them back like champs! Seeing how my office is about 5 minutes away I should be able to make it.

Pigs Eye also has a pretty sweet and free happy hour buffet on Fridays.

Madroch

Will be out of town, or would have enjoyed a little pre-warren stoke.

2knees

But you'll go anyway?

Lemme see if I can get a sitter....

thanks for posting that tourette guy vid. i must've watched that about 50 times last night. and i did probably shit myself laughing....

Greg

Staff member
I probably could use a night of debauchery after the last 24 hours. Actually, lately, we've been doing family nights on Friday and we watch a movie with the girls. They're finally both old enough that they'll sit calmly through the whole thing. Looking forward to it!

bvibert

Staff member
Neither one of my kids will sit still for more than 5 minutes, even for a movie they picked out. I keep trying to get them to sit down and watch one with me, but it always turns into daddy jungle gym time.

MR. evil

I am not going to make this one tonight.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTaL