• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Heated gloves/boots for cold hands and feet.

skiadikt

If you can hold off, you're likely to find Hotronics on sale at a lot of ski shops in another couple of months. Nobody is going to walk in asking for boot heaters on April 1 and the shops aren't going to want to carry the inventory over until next season.

good advice. also not that we can't still get cold days, but i'm thinking the coldest days of the season are behind us.

RichH

According to the Zanier web site, there are two US sources for their stuff... cosywinters.com and a bike shop called Precision Tandems. The Austrian site says the mitten comes in both womans and mens sizes but I can only find the womans mitten. Here's a link to the Zanier womans heated mitten:
http://cozywinters.com/shop/zs-hmgx.html

Thanks Geoff. They look really interesting. I'm going to have a hunt around to try and find some more info.

loafer89

We just came back from buying my son a new hat and gloves at Ski Market and they are selling Hotronics for $169.00 installed.

I am thinking about getting them for my son.