• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hiking backpacks

Backpackare

Website
backpackare.com
A hiking backpack is a crucial piece of gear for any outdoor adventurer. It allows you to carry essentials like food, water, shelter, and clothing on a hike. It should be lightweight, comfortable, and have enough space to store everything you need for your trip. Look for one with adjustable straps, multiple pockets, and a durable material that can withstand the elements. Don't skimp on quality as a good hiking backpack will make all the difference on the trail!

BodeMiller1

LL Bean. I've had upper end Black Diamond butt, LL Bean is it. They're online, butt the stores are where you can get great deals on seconds, for example I saw a $50 USD sharpening stone or a fly rod for $1,200 marked down to $875. Tell me dude where can you get a fly rod for short money.

Now for me I like the Ronco Pocket fisherman. It was maybe $30ish. You could fold it and put it in your glove box. And the pole had a hole to put stuff in. Back on point you could put it in a Back Pack.

Put that in your pipe and (yep) smoke it.

MEOW

Addryn

I remember my very first hike... probably, it can't even be called a hike, because it only lasted 6 hours, but I will always remember it. It seemed to me then that all the equipment was unimportant, and I took just an ordinary large bag. How wrong I was ... Even the bottle of water that I carried in it seemed very heavy to me