• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How bad is your Itch

How bad is your itch?

• Can't get worse..I will ski on any snow at this point

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Very bad..First mountain with a real run open

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Bad..but I will wait for my home mountain to open

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Just a little...I wait for Dec for a deeper base.

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

SnowRider

SO BAD...I skipped my math HW for the first time this year so i could watch a snowboard video and read TWS. I refuse to do anything on the comp except look at AZ and mountains from around the US. Oh ya, I useally wake up at 6:15 but the other day I woke up at 5:20 on a weekday to watch a 30 min snowboard film on Fuse TV. I carry around a TWS so if I get board I just pull it out and start reading. I sit and look at my snowboard. I continue to browse through photos I took of last winter even though I have seen every, single one. I just can not wait untill winter.

SnowRider

snowmonster

Itching pretty bad! Am starting to get back on this board again even at work.

Girlfriend has banned me from using the words "ski" and "snow." Ha! May poke around MRG this weekend just to see the lay of the land.

zook

It's pretty bad ;) I'm not going crazy yet but if anything was open today (within ~200 miles) I wouldn't think twice about it.

I think the itch will get much worse in a month when we're all be waiting for that first hit....

Not to mention my new skis that I just can't wait to ride

koreshot

I hate skiing. If it never ever snows again I would be happy. I don't know why anyone likes to freeze their butt off in the cold when they could be sitting by the fire. I am giving all my skis away, you pay shipping.

JohnGD33

I am hoping that killington opens on friday nov 10 and I will be there all weekend. hpoe for snow and cold temps:beer: untill then