• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How do You Store Your Ski Equipment?

BeanoNYC

I took Catskills advice and took the liners out of my boots. I put them and the shells in the boiler room for a few days .... worked like a charm. After spending 15 minutes wrestling the liners back in the shells, I closed them up and put them back in the boot bag. The boot bag had my basic ski needs such as my shell, gloves, helmet and ski pants just in case we get an August dump. Ski's are at the shop getting fixed, tuned and storage wax. They'll go under my bed for under the watchful protection of Oliver, Penny Lane and Mia, my cats, for the summer.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I now ALWAYS remove the liners from the boots after a day of skiing to dry. Really saves them from stinking and from things growing in them :wink:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I put them...

I put them somewhere dark, where I can't see them and be reminded what a wonderful season I had on 'em.

If I saw them again right now, I'd have to go into therapy. :cry:

ALLSKIING

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
I now ALWAYS remove the liners from the boots after a day of skiing to dry. Really saves them from stinking and from things growing in them :wink:
I got a boot dryer this year and love it. Plug it in set the timer and walk away always dry boots in the am.