• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter 11/28

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Date(s) Skied: 11/28 9:00 to 1:00

Resort or Ski Area: Hunter

Conditions: Firm/55 to 60 with Fog

Trip Report: My wife and I headed to the town of Hunter Sunday to meet up with Keith Holmqusit at The PRO for some custom footbeds and to ski on Mon. The footbeds work great and my feet never felt better. My wife needed to return on Mon. to have a little more work done on her boot, so we missed out on a full day skiing.

Hunter had great cover even with a good rain the night before. The snow was firm but you could put a edge in it. Not many trails were open but it was a Mon in Nov with rain the night before.

Visibility was very poor due to the warm weather but did clear some at the lower part of the mountain. There was only a hand full of people on the mountain so you get get alot of runs in a short amount of time. We skied straight to 1:00 so we got a good amount of turns in for our first day out.

Our legs are sore but its all good!!!! :beer:
Pics are in the Gallery.