• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I am a POWDER skier. Period.

Website
maps.google.com
That's the best pic of powder you could find? Looks like it was taken in the 70's or 80s.

i agree....

0206-snowstorm_cars1.jpg

UtahDeepPowderSkiing.jpg

WakeboardMom

Me, too, with a "+," but not because I'm hardcore. Only because when I have a day off, I take what I can get. : - )

This weekend was awesome!!! They're saying next weekend "notsomuch." I'll be out there anyway with the rest of the weekend warriors.

boston_e

Powder skiing is a marketing scam put together by the ski resort industry trying to convince people that it is actually fun to ski in powder, so they do not have to spend money on labor and fuel for groomers, and to convice people that purchasing items such as powder skis is necessary.

Website
maps.google.com
Powder skiing is a marketing scam put together by the ski resort industry trying to convince people that it is actually fun to ski in powder, so they do not have to spend money on labor and fuel for groomers, and to convice people that purchasing items such as powder skis is necessary.

imagine being able to ski in pow for a few hours everyday? :fangun::fangun: