• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I saved a puck twice in 4 minutes

NYDrew

I am so great, I am so great. My defense fell apart and the opposing team got two shots on me. I managed to make the save but I still decided to beat them with a napkin holder.

SkiDork

I am so great, I am so great. My defense fell apart and the opposing team got two shots on me. I managed to make the save but I still decided to beat them with a napkin holder.

Nice, but why post hockey pics? U would have been better off posting pics of a quilting bee or something...

Glenn

:sad::oops::)u may have stopped a puck...Here's my qwad stopped in the snow at Pittsfield State Forest in 2008! It was November! The snow was from Jimmy Peak; a bleoved mtun i haven't been to for a number of years. i don't think my grandmother ever ski'd there. :sad::oops: