• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If anyone need's a Father's Day Present

jaywbigred

for a Democrat/Obama supporter:

http://www.barackspen.com/

Full Disclosure: This is a side venture of mine, thought it was a cool pen when I read about it in the newspaper, couldn't find the pen online, so I had a bunch made and threw this website up. All profits go towards the purchase of an engagement ring for my girlfriend, fyi!

Blank, non-commemorative version of the pen retails for $125 + shipping on the Cross website.

jaywbigred

Well, its a top of the line pen. I mean, the President uses it. I got a couple of expensive pens as graduation gifts, and you do really notice a difference.

I would probably never buy one for myself, but I think it does make a good gift and could see buying one for my mom or girlfriend's Dad for father's day.

Well, its a top of the line pen. I mean, the President uses it. I got a couple of expensive pens as graduation gifts, and you do really notice a difference.

I would probably never buy one for myself, but I think it does make a good gift and could see buying one for my mom or girlfriend's Dad for father's day.

That's cool..I'm glad nobody gave me an expensive pen for a graduation gift..cause they would totally be regifted..you have to get your girlfriends Dad a fathers day gift..lol..

Good luck selling the pens!!!!