• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Into the Woods... An Attitash Downhill Biking Movie!

eatskisleep

Into The Woods
Filmed and Edited by Me...
A bunch of riders are in it, including a few who post on this site. Let me know if I got you in it.
4:42
34.17mb (the quality isn't bad either)
Mad Dog Moments ©2004-2006
The music isn't the best but I don't have limewire or anything else to download any music so I just used what I could.
Editing is in my opinion my best edited film... if you watch some of my older Attitash movies you will see the improvement.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=52323&fil_unique=RICKmdTM228AADilaWw
If you don't have an account there, please download it here... "right click and save target as..."
http://www.flyingpolackproductions.com/vids/attitash_downhill_biking.wmv
Thanks to the guys at FPP.

Thanks for watching the movie.
All opinions and suggestions wanted.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Awesome job dude!

Great riding, great terrain. I didn't know they had stuff like that at Attitash. The quality was very good.

The music was... eh. I'm looking for something a little more upbeat. That kind of music says to me- go recline and smoke a joint, not go hammer so sweet FR stuff. Plus if you have some music a little harder, or at least with a heavier downbeat, you can edit the vid clips in places to the music which gives it that bit of extra flair. If you have the software to do that with. I used some in one of my college classes but I'll be damned if I can remember the name of the package.

eatskisleep

Marc said:
Awesome job dude!

Great riding, great terrain. I didn't know they had stuff like that at Attitash. The quality was very good.

The music was... eh. I'm looking for something a little more upbeat. That kind of music says to me- go recline and smoke a joint, not go hammer so sweet FR stuff. Plus if you have some music a little harder, or at least with a heavier downbeat, you can edit the vid clips in places to the music which gives it that bit of extra flair. If you have the software to do that with. I used some in one of my college classes but I'll be damned if I can remember the name of the package.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I am using Sony Vegas 5.0, which is great and "hi-tech" software to say the least.