• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Irondequoit Bay Park West - June 16, 2011

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
I'm in the Rochester, NY area for work, and I thought I'd take my bike with me. The burly stuff is down at Tryon Park, but this place has a bunch of new trails, fast and flowy, with mellow climbs and nice scenery. It's a good place for kids, beginners, or people who just don't want to beat themselves up while they get a good workout. Here's some pics:

DSCN1376.JPG

DSCN1377.JPG

DSCN1395.JPG

DSCN1386.JPG

Full Report Here

Greg

Staff member
Looks pretty cool. I need to find the time to get back on the bike. A place like that looks perfect.

bvibert

Staff member
Looks like some nice single track in there. Way to make the most out of traveling for work!

I need to go to Arizona for work at least once this summer, I've been toying around with the idea of trying to find a bike to rent and doing some riding while I'm out there. Not so sure about the heat though...

I wonder if there's any AZers in that area you could have hooked up with for a tour?

WoodCore

Looks nice! Trails appear to be very well maintained.