• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is Greg a forum Nazi?

Is Greg a forum Nazi?

• He's a forum saint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes, Nazi all the way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donkeynose

Ever notice how Greg makes messages disappear when they don't suit his purposes?

Greg

Staff member
And welcome to the boards, donkeynose! :blink:

ChileMass

HE'S BAAAAACK!!

Hi, ASC/Oakley - whatsamatter, buddy? No other websites left out there for you to haunt these days? Did they all kick you out, too?

Greg

Staff member
I don't have any indication this is ASC/Oakley. Probably just a new troll...

D

donkeynose

Yes, new troll is correct. I didn't intend to be one, but shortly after browsing the forums I noticed a couple topics went bye-bye. I decided to harass Greg a bit because of the potential over moderation at this site.
Maybe I'm being a little quick to judge though and I'll re-register and start off on a more polite note.

Greg

Staff member
Let me explain this. Two posts went "bye-bye". The first was my own pointing out a new Northeast skiing forum whose members are using some questionable promotion tactics. The second was donkeynose's first post snidely asking why I deleted my own post which served no purpose but to incite an argument. Those that have been here a while know that I typically take a very hands-off approach to moderation.

donkeynose said:
Maybe I'm being a little quick to judge though and I'll re-register and start off on a more polite note.
donkeynose - how about you just knock off the immaturity entirely? You're welcome to participate here, but based on a past problem user, I'm not willing to give as many chances. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.