• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Its so close.

Sparky

It’s so close. This morning there was frost in the shadows, I had to scrape the windshield, and the most persistent sign that its coming is all the whining you hear from the summer loving winnies.

wa-loaf

Summer is making one last stand this weekend. I think they're now saying close to 90 on Sunday? :eek: Then we need fall and winter to kick in for good!

hammer

Summer is making one last stand this weekend. I think they're now saying close to 90 on Sunday? :eek: Then we need fall and winter to kick in for good!
Let the leaf peepers have their warm weekend...I was actually hoping to go camping but the rest of the family didn't share my enthusiasm for it.

I have had Columbus Day weekends in the past where I have had to run the AC at home, so I usually don't expect a true cool-down until late October to November.

drjeff

Yup, I'm going to go from temps in the mid/upper 80's in Southern New England on Sunday to temps in the mid/upper 80's in Vegas on Monday. I was atleast expecting there to be some appreciable increase in temperature when I got off the plane in Vegas ;) :lol: :rolleyes:

bvibert

Staff member
Yup, I'm going to go from temps in the mid/upper 80's in Southern New England on Sunday to temps in the mid/upper 80's in Vegas on Monday. I was atleast expecting there to be some appreciable increase in temperature when I got off the plane in Vegas ;) :lol: :rolleyes:

I was loving the cool weather early Saturday morning when I got back from temps in the 100s in Arizona!